Saturday, December 19, 2009

Increased Cervix Mucus Before Period Mom's To Be?

Mom's to be? - increased cervix mucus before period

Good Morning Girls,
Ive been out of pills 2mn'm now late.The week was 2 weeks before my time that I lived right: fever with temperature, the car, because the disease of the stomach empty after feeling.Exhaustion disgust eating.And strong odors tatste, and in my mouth.I acid also felt pain in my time, but I wound faded.Now be clear nothing.Those drop of milk in my right breast, which armpitt increase over mine. And in my cervical mucus I thought was a YST infection because it irritated me very much of 2 days.I ill on and off and now I have a headache since last night, the pressure on my head, my stomach is empty, I eat 2 times before going to bed! In going to have to-day blood work, urinalysis was neg + Has one of these until you know, please share thank you! God Bless

0 comments:

Post a Comment