Monday, January 4, 2010

Used Boat Ontario Can You Help Me ID A 1940's Float Plane I Saw On A Lake?

Can you help me ID a 1940's float plane I saw on a lake? - used boat ontario

A man who had a party on the lake this weekend in Muskoka, Ontario. During the festival, heard the plane was the feast of 1940 (new engine Resor ... but I think the body was the original) ... Here is what I know:

- What the shape of a wasp: the cockpit of the fat and the fat tail, but a thin section that connects the two at the bottom
- There is no fleet - the aircraft itself floated like a boat. Inlet approximately 2 meters above the waterline. was removed in about 200 meters
- It was quite a small four-seater
- It was all metal - shiny metal
- The propeller was directly behind the cockpit
- The landing gear folded around / in the cabin structure. was visible, but simplified the cockpit area (sorry if I use the wrong words)

I would like to know more about this type of plane! Thanks for any help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment